2012年2月11日星期六

tera power leveling including the world second Rorey-Sammy McIlroy - BZG

129732242281096250_207Dali Sina sports news Beijing time on February 7, two Grand Slam champions last week, John Dalli on Qatar Masters and achieved 4th place, the individual performance in the opening match of the new year surprise. The 45-year old United States names will first compete for Dubai Desert Golf elite competition this week, he admitted that this year's targets must first of all ensure that the 2013 season European tourEntry card, turn towards selected Dubai European tour gained 60 ' Iceman ' before the race war of qualifications. Last week's Qatar Masters tournament is dalixin to participate in the first game of the season, he achieved a 4th place, became his 2009 Italy tournament following the first obtained the best result. Dali admits himself is surprised: "Qatar won the 4th PrizeWas I a great start this year, has laid a good foundation. I don't have time before the race, so the results are not only shocked me, and it was a great surprise, as each new season usually takes a long time to make a difference. It looks from the last time I was in the world, the competition has entered the top 20 has been there for some time, soObtained results are great. "In fact swtor commendation power leveling, Dali from the first round has been among the top of the results list, unfortunately, the second round of play 73, slowed down the pace of progress, eventually to difference between 6 and defeated the last winner Paul Dr. He went on to say: "but you know something interesting? I'm 45 years old and I am still learning. Golf is still the world'sOne of the most difficult movements, if I successfully managed to Doha Golf Club five hole to hold the bird, so who knows what may usher outcomes? "Dali paid 2000 pounds this year, became associate member of the European tour, which means that he earned this season's European tour prize money into the end of the Dubai race. He hopes to race in Dubai this season to be the top 115, so as to ensure that European tour card for the 2013 season.����Qatar Masters 4th place give the Dali 94,807 euro bonus, 21st in the Dubai race. Nevertheless, last win dates back to 8 years ago, high fashion is not only wants to fight for his European tour card for next year, but also want to enter Dubai race in the top 60,So you can get European tour--DP World Tour Championship qualify for the ' Iceman ' war. Dalli said: "I will be in Dubai to compete this week, if my visa is able to batch, so next week I will go to India contest, then I'll be better in a year's time return to the European tour, hoping to fight for my European tour card. If I can play like I DohaKind of good performance, the target is trying to enter the Dubai World Championship (predecessor of DP World Tour Championship). India zhihou, considering that I don't have a US tour of entries, I will be in the United States to participate in 3 games, but this was not enough to find the pace of the game. I have been to the European tour which indicated I wanted to contest, they said they will do their best toCard to help. So Doha is a great start to the brave, although I did not expect that swtor pvp valor power leveling, but I just want to be able to continue to work on the basis of this achievement. "Dali believe that confidence is very important to Golf:" we all know that golf is a campaign about confidence, it is to feel confident, I'm in Qatar was very confident�� Participate in the last 3 games of last year, I felt very good, I have overcome my shoulder problem, my ribs are very good tera power leveling, that gives you a better chance to play well. "This is high fashion for the first time among the Emirates Golf Club Dubai Desert elite competition, including the world second Rorey-Sammy McIlroy, world third-Lee Westwood, who-The fourth Martin Keimel, broke out on Thursday's top players will compete for total prize money of us $ 2.5 million that the European tour. (Luo Yi)

没有评论:

发表评论