2012年6月8日星期五

they did not ask my opinion Diablo 3 Gold they did not ask my opinion - GDUP

129823466897656250_139Federer attacked Brazil Olympic competition policy: not to seek our views Yeah sporting May 24: world first before Federer has publicly attacked the International Tennis Federation (ITF) of the 2016 Olympic Games qualification policy change. Under the current rules, players must play in an Olympic cycle 4 times Davis Cup to get Brazil qualify for the Olympic Games. Before the rule is within the Olympic cycle participating in two Davis CupTo obtain the Olympic entries. Brazil Olympic Games in 2016, when Roger is about to spend my 35 birthday, although the 16 Grand Slam champions hoping to participate in the Brazil Olympic Games, but he had to participate in four times in order to get Olympic entries said it was not satisfied with the match of the Davis Cup. As President of the ATP player Council Diablo 3 CD-KEY, when the President of the ITF and wideLangqiesike-Ridge-based notification Federer when this policy changes, Roger is very angry, he said they were not consulted in the decision making process of our views. "I totally disagree. "Roger said when interviewed by the New York Times," when ITF informed me when I was in Miami, before this decision, they did not ask my opinion, they should be at leastSend a letter to us. Davis Cup players only on behalf of the State is not place to play. They force the player to take part in, this is not a good atmosphere. I will take a look at what will happen in the future SWTOR Power Leveling, which are the focus for me this year Diablo 3 Gold, I will ensure that next year's schedule is right for me. �� Others:

没有评论:

发表评论